Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Introducing Myself

To introduce myself, I am in mid-forties and look reasonably healthy (see my pic in the profile that shows me in front of Abraham Lincoln's house). But I have been suffering from high blood pressure for over 15 years and once diagnosed with borderline diabetes. The blood pressure at many times used to be quite high even when taking the medicine. However, over the years I have realized to control blood pressure to reasonable levels although I still take medicine. I have good hope that in few years, I might be free of medicine or say, atleast I can decrease the dosage of medicine than I take today.

In the following articles, with my most sincere intentions, I like to help people all over the world to over come their blood pressure, diabetes (in some cases), and obesity. I do not think you can find the advice anywhere because my advice relies on simple living and if people all over the world were to follow, will lead to closure of half of world's fast-food chains and restaurants.

Before someone accuse me of my hidden agenda, I like to say myself that me and my wife had developed few software related to monitoring blood pressure, sugar and money. They can be seen from
www.vidyasoft.com. I personally think they are great software and provide a great value for money. Of course, we sell the software for personal profit. I also earn some money when you click from the Google advertisements that you see in these pages.

Having said about my hidden agenda, I like to state that my intentions are genuine. The blood pressure, obesity and diabetes are growing at the epidemic proportions, that can never be stopped by advices and advertisements that you see in TV whether they are from fast food-chain, restaurants or pharmaceutical companies.

I hope you will like my articles and your feedback will help me motivate to write more of these articles.

3 comments:

ativan said...

You are interesting person :)

Jay Jay said...

I applaud the fact that you want to help people, especially with their control of blood pressure. I am not sure I agree with everything you have written, but you have given me a few tips that I shall try. I monitor my blood pressure daily and attempt to keep my stress under control. I find both of these help. I am also on medication and have tried coming off these, but found the blood pressure just elevated again.

cheap online pharmacy said...

interesting :) future in your hands!